Saturday, September 29, 2012

Linda's Update


Just got home from shopping and had to share!!! I am so excited!! Bought this skirt at Goodwill for $3.99 and it fits wonderfully! Never in my dreams could I fit into one this size. Praising the Lord for these products!!

I am just so happy I had to share with all of you!!! After being on the products since June my Lipid Panel results are fantastic!! My total Cholesterol is 158, Trigycerides are 104!!!! The HDL is 44, and LDL is 93.........my letter from my doctor said "Congratulations"! Let me tell you I wanted to dance a jig, I was so happy! My Triglycerides originally started back in the late 90' as over 500, so can you all see why I am so elated?? In June they were still over 200 so I am very so pleased as to what these products are helping me achieve in my goals, not only the weight loss. Praying that you all have the same kind of results and keep with the products!!


No comments:

Post a Comment