Saturday, September 29, 2012

Jackie's Before and After


The picture in the middle on the left hand side is of me before at 302 lbs. and the one next to it is of me down 30 lbs on day 19!!! ( 27 1/2 inches too)

But just look at my new TRANSFORMATION on the right!!!! down 38 1/2 inches not too mention from a size 34 to a 24 and away I keep going!!!

And her eating plan:
Jackie Boone's eating plan
Thank you all so much for asking me to share what all I have done to lose 52 lbs in 40 days!!!   It still amazes me too.

I did 2 ignite 8 day cleanses almost back to back, I did take 3 days off in between. Then I followed a very strict eating plan and sort of did a third 8 day program to finish the 40 days, but I did not follow it exacltly like the plan called for, so here is my eating plan.
  
I know that I need to be eating roughly 1200-1400 calories a day so I times thta by 7 to get a weekly caloric total. Which would be 8400-9800 calories.  I then start off by eating 1200-1400 calories on day 1, I then stagger the calories each day going either down 200 or up 200 so that by day 7 it will total to 8400-9800.      here is the breakdown

1300 day 1
1100 day 2
1400 day 3
1200 day 4
1100 day 5
1300 day 6
1500 day 7
--------------------
8900   calories   which puts me almost in the middle of the total for the week

you can play around with the days, the point is  jsut like with exercising if you confuse your body and muscles then they work harder for you to accomplish the end results for you

typical eating day of foods: for a 1400 calorie day

BREAKFAST
(around 300 calories, to be adjusted a little if on a lower calorie day)

I do oatmeal with lean.......or a lean shake with half of a small frozen banana with almond milk (put in a blender with a few ice cubes yummo!!)

Or an egg white omelet with spinach and other raw veggies with a lean shake

AM SNACK
(around 150 calories)

I either do a turkey burger patty or boca burger........but my favorite is rice cakes with hummus......... I also will take a couple of rice cakes and spread one triangle of laughing cow light cheese between the both of them and top with a slice of tomatoe

LUNCH
(around 500-600 calories)

a plate full of salad greens with loads of raw veggies ( broccoli, cauliflower, shredded carrots, cucumber and cherry tomatoes) I only use spinach and romaine hearts for my greens
I also use Walden farms sugar free, calorie free salad dressings..........made from vinegar and yummy
I will top with grilled chicken tenderloins ( 2 or 3)

I also love to make a cabage stir fry with lean turkey and sliced cabbage with some shreeded carrots and onions too   saute in a little bit of extra virgin olive oil..........I like my veggies still crunchy.............. and I add a small side salad to this meal also

PM SNACK
(around 100 calories)

I usually  have a lean shake with 2 scoops of lean and a cup of almond milk ( I use the unsweetned kind 35 calories)

DINNER
(around 250 calories)

I will have either a few chicken tenderloins or just do another shake for dinner..........if I have made my cabbage stirfry for lunch will have that for my PM snack and then do the lean shake for dinner or vice versa

ON THE DAYS THAT ARE NOT 1400 CALORIES I ADJUST THE CALORIES UP OR DOWN IN MY AM SNACK AND LUNCH............... but I try hard to keep the other meals around the same caloric intake



I am studying to become a personal trainer and take nutrition and getting my life back very seriously............. as son as I can get back to working out I shall be doing the 80 day challange and following Jim's eating plan............... but for now  this eating plan has been working very well for me.   I hope that it helps some of you and if I can ever be of any help just ask. GOD bless you all on your journey to getting well.

No comments:

Post a Comment